Join a Winning Team at Port Orchard Ford
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Express lube technicians
- General line technicians
- Lot attendants
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Service valets/porters
- Used vehicle sales consultants
Port Orchard Ford is seeking enthusiastic and motivated automotive product specialists to help take us to the next level. Our product specialists are responsible for greeting and meeting with customers and following our sales processes while providing excellent customer service and product knowledge skills to assist the customer throughout he purchasing process. This process includes interviewing customers to determine their needs and wants, presenting the product and providing options, communicating to customers what makes our dealership different, taking demo drives, obtaining credit applications, processing transaction paperwork, and following up with potential customers, as well as sold customers.
What We Offer:
– 5-day work week
– Active bonus structure
– Competitive pay plan
– Paid training to give you the tools for success
– A professional and fun working environment
– Full-time employment
Job Skills Required:
– A strong ability to work with and relate to all types of customers and provide excellent customer service.
– Exceed customer satisfaction index scores (CSI).
– Ability to problem solve and think outside of the box.
– Exceptional listening and speaking skills.
– A passion for selling and providing the highest level of customer service in a team environment.
– A strong belief in our processes that set our dealership apart from others.
– Computer skills.
– A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
– Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Port Orchard Ford is currently recruiting experienced Technicians. Our shop is growing and we need qualified Technicians to keep up with demand. The qualified candidate will have domestic technician experience with a dealership or independent shop and must be able to supply adequate tools. Wage is dependent upon experience and certifications.
Besides a fantastic work environment, we also offer an outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, and 401(K).
Final candidates will be required to successfully complete a criminal and employment background investigation, submit to a drug test with clean results, and provide proof of an acceptable driving record.