Ford Mobility Program
The Ford Mobility Motoring adaptive equipment reimbursement of up to $1,000 (or up to $200 for alert hearing devices, lumbar support or running boards) is available on any eligible Ford vehicle purchased or leased from Port Orchard Ford during the program period. Maximum reimbursement per vehicle is $1,000.
For example: If the cost of adding adaptive equipment is less than $1,000, your cash reimbursement will be for the exact amount of the eligible adaptive equipment.
- All new Ford cars, vans, CUVs, SUVs and trucks sold or leased during the program period are eligible in the Ford Mobility Motoring Program.
- Eligible vehicles must have the qualifying adaptive equipment installed within one year of reported purchase/lease date to the ultimate consumer.
- Used vehicles, including those previously in rental service, lease service or repurchased vehicles available for resale are not eligible.
Modification & Adaptive Equipment Eligibility
- Major structural vehicle modifications to accommodate the installation of a wheelchair lift or ramp MUST be completed by a Ford-authorized Qualified Vehicle Modifier (QVM) to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Raised roof and lowered floor conversions alone do not meet the eligibility requirements. Documentation must show that mobility adaptive equipment (such as a wheelchair lift, ramp or adaptive controls) was installed on the vehicle.
- Adaptive equipment is defined as devices that make it easier for persons with permanent physical disabilities to drive or be transported in a vehicle.
- Customer must be the end-user of the vehicle that requires installation of qualifying adaptive driving or assistance equipment, or passenger aid equipment.
- The end-user may also be defined as an organization, church, assisted living facility, nursing home, municipality, city, state or federal government.
- Claims may be made for adaptive equipment required by a family member of the owner/lessee of an eligible vehicle, providing the equipment is permanently fitted to the vehicle.